Students observe the Passover holiday in many different ways. From spring cleaning to tradition-laden seders, Passover is a time for one and all to experience their own reflections on the themes of oppression, redemption and freedom.
Below, you will find the info for all of your Holiday needs! Stay tuned to all Hillel announcements and listservs for the many unique educational, cultural and socially conscious endeavors taking place on campus throughout the Passover season.
For the first two nights of Passover, there are several different seder options from which to choose. At the Kraft Center we host multiple seder options for undergraduates as well as one for graduate students, alumni, and faculty.
For any and all Passover questions, please email Rabbi@columbia.edu
Register here for:
- The Hillel Passover Seders taking place on Friday, April 22nd and/or Saturday, April 23rd (DEADLINE: extended)
- The Hewitt Dining Kosher for Passover meals April 22nd-April 30th (DEADLINE: April 18th at 12:00PM)
- Host your own Passover Seder- You make the guest list we provide the food (DEADLINE: April 8th)
Additional Kosher for Passover options:
- Prepackaged Kosher for Passover food from fresko
- A Passover Lunch on Tuesday April 26 by The Chosen Cholent Smokehouse
- Passover Community Shabbat Dinner (April 29) – click here to register